A two-sided antique trade sign of zinc and copper molded in the form of a pocket watch. The central dial is painted on both sides, with white ground and a black Roman numeral ring. The shop owner’s name, Fraekorn, is presented on both sides and is dated 1921. The words Watches, Jewelry, and Clocks are centered in thirds on the leaf-molded bezel. Structurally sound save for a crack at the base of the crown. There is some finish loss throughout, with one side having a stronger contrast in the painted lettering. With a blackened iron wall mount. An RT Facts Find.

DImensions: 24.5″W x 3″D x 30.75″H