We offer several ways to get your item(s) to it's destination safely. We offer white glove delivery services all over the US and some items can ship UPS. You’re also welcome to collect from us for no charge.
Delivery and Pick Up Options Include:
- Client or Client’s shipper collects from RT Facts in Kent, CT: We welcome you or your shipper to collect from us here in Kent, CT, Tuesday through Friday 9AM - 4PM by scheduling an appointment with us a firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for this option.
- RT Facts arranges blanket-wrapped hand delivery to US warehouse: We can hand-deliver blanket-wrapped items to a US warehouse for a fee.
- RT Facts arranges blanket-wrapped white glove delivery to a US residential or commercial address: We can deliver items blanket-wrapped white glove to a residence anywhere in the US. In this case the delivery team places item(s) as directed inside the home, removing any packing materials for a fee.
- RT Facts ships UPS: All Table Lamps and Drink Tables ship UPS for a flat rate of $150.00 per item to any address in the US. Other items suitable for UPS delivery are at the discretion of RT Facts.
- RT Facts arranges for professional crating and freight delivery: We also have the ability to professionally crate fragile items or those that are traveling an especially far distance, for an additional fee.
As an alternative to hand delivery, we may employ a freight company to get your item(s) to you within a tight timeframe or long distance.
We can help determine the most reasonable and appropriate shipping method for your needs. Send us a quote request and we will get to work on it. Please be patient with oversized items while we find the best rate for you.
Please note: any deadline for delivery should be communicated as soon as it’s known so that we can do our best to accommodate.
Please Note that the lead time for an item does not include delivery time. Items being delivered locally (CT and NY) are typically delivered within one week of being completed. Longer distance deliveries take time to arrange and coordinate and it can sometimes be a number of weeks between when and item is complete and when it's delivered. Any deadline for delivery should be communicated as soon as it’s known so that we can do our best to accommodate.
Items With Lead Time Being Picked Up:
Our logistics team will reach out to you one to two weeks prior to your item(s) being complete to arrange pick up. Please do not reach out to us prior to this as it slows the process.
If you're picking up or sending someone to do so, we allow clients two weeks to collect of their custom item (s) after it has been completed. If you cannot pick up or accept it within two weeks, we are happy to store for a fee of $100.00 - $150.000 per item, per month.
Any item (s) completed ahead of schedule will be stored by RT Facts if needed, free of charge, until the estimated completion date passes, after which point standard storage fees go into effect.
In Stock Items Being Picked Up:
We allow clients two weeks to collect their in stock item (s). If you cannot collect your in stock item (s) within two weeks, we are happy to store it for a fee of $100.00 - $150.00 per item, per month.
Items With Lead Times Being Delivered:
Our logistics team will reach out to you one to two weeks prior to your item(s) being complete to arrange delivery. Please do not reach out to us prior to this as it slows the process.
In Stock Items Being Delivered:
Our logistics team will reach out to you within one week of payment in full to arrange delivery. Please do not reach out to us prior to this as it slows the process.
We allow clients two weeks to arrange for collection of their in stock item. Should you need your item(s) stored with us after that date, we will keep them on-site here in Kent, in a safe temperature controlled space. Our standard storage fee is $100.00 - $150.00 per item, per month. In some cases this is flexible for very small items or a large group of items.
Storage fees are added to the invoice and are due prior to delivery or collection.
We do our best to meet our lead times - and our pieces are sometimes even completed early. However our lead times do not include delivery time, which depending on location can be anywhere from two to eight weeks. Our goal is act as your partner, doing all we can to make your job easier. So that we may do that, we ask that any deadline for delivery should be communicated to our team by emailing email@example.com as soon as it’s known so that we can do our best to accommodate. In some instances, and if we know at the time the order is placed, we can rush the item(s) for an additional fee in order to meet a delivery deadline.